Now we're cooking!!
A quick and easy event that is sure to deliver your desired results.
This customized culinary event is developed especially for casinos, media outlets, and arena partners.
Specialty AreasAll areas are fully customizable.
Main Demonstration Stage: The focal point of the event featuring high-energy national culinary personalities.
Wine & Craft Beer Tasting Pavilion: The What’s Cooking execution team can arrange to showcase a vast array of wines, spirits and specialty beers for attendee samplings.
Food & Wine Pairings: Let’s play match maker connecting the most interesting local restaurants with wineries to provide attendee’s with valuable information regarding pairing the perfect wines with any number of seasonal dishes.
Culinary University: Cake decorating, kid's cupcake decorating, hourly hands on workshops the perfect playground for the culinary enthusiast.
Taste of the Neighborhood: Come see some of the best local chefs cook up some great dishes with plenty of tips to help attendee’s get cooking in no time!
The FactsFormat: 4-8 hour educational cooking show, focusing on our featured chef demonstrating a number of seasonal dishes. The What's Cooking Culinary School & Expo can be configured for a 1 or 2 day format.
Where: Generally held on weekends in auditoriums, arenas, expo centers or hotel ballrooms
How many attendees: 1500 – 7000 attendee's per day are realistic expectations depending on talent and host venue.
Number of booths: Most shows will feature anywhere from 30-100 booths depending on available floor space. Potential exhibitors find events such as this very desirable. Any numbers of categories can be sold such as; food retailers, automotive, furniture, cosmetic and financial just to name a few.
Revenue Streams• Chef VIP/tickets: depending on the chef could go for as much as $75.00 per ticket. As many as 70-100 for each performance can be sold or given away.
• Booth sales: depending on the facility, natural talent and sales staff’s efforts. Generally 30 –120 booths can be sold at anywhere from $350.00 - $800.00.
• Sponsorship sales:Any number of title presenting and associate sponsorship packages can be created.
• Door revenue: Level of the talent and promotion will drive attendance and ticket costs. General admission ticket prices should range from $15.00 to $23.00.
Talent• Procuring the right celebrity chef(s).
• Securing local and regional chefs.
Event Support• Venue site selection assistance
• Event coordination, show programming, booth assignments, etc.
• A comprehensive liability insurance rider to be supplied to legal dept. prior to show
• Coordinating all local health department and fire marshal inspections assuring complete complicity leading up to and during the event.
• Complete prize package including small appliances and cooking accessories featuring and products.
• Ticket Bar code readers for on-line ticket sales
Digital Support• Customized website developed for your event.
• Sales related follow-up emails to support all sales efforts more...
• Exhibitor Prospectus PDF more...
• On-line ticket sales more...
• Event management software for both booth and sponsorship sales more...
Support Collateral• Rules & Guidelines and appropriate licensing requirements sent to all vendors more...
• Full color show program with follow along demonstration recipe guide more...
• Layout entire floor plan including stage area, booth areas, seminar areas and sponsored pavilions more...
• Show tickets more...
• Literature bags more...
Day-of personal show support provided by RSC• On-site manager
• Set-Up and support staff
Production• State of the art sound and lighting
• Module portable kitchen
Vendor Sales• Identifying and selling national, regional and local sponsors.
• A focused sales effort to secure the participation of local exhibitors.